Well, I confess that I skipped rapidly on vol. 2 with all the instrumentals, but I must admit this volume is great. Nearly all the songs are great ones.
Hola Alex, yo ni los recordaba,hace tiempo que no andaba por esta parte del blog y menos a'un que dejen un comentario en un post tan viejo...Muchas gracias eres bienvenido
9 comentarios:
Password:2447tnbcaacdf863.blogspot
Thank you (again) for this post and Rhytm and blues post some very nice tracks on these,keep it up and thanks again.
Vega Hello, you're right some songs are very good. greetings and thanks
Well, I confess that I skipped rapidly on vol. 2 with all the instrumentals, but I must admit this volume is great. Nearly all the songs are great ones.
Hope Vol. 4 will be as good. I'll tell you ;)
Hello Esmenard.All are excellent discs, will be to your liking,thank you for comment..enjoy!
thanks once again...very good blog with super 60's stuff
Hello Limbo,for nothing and thank you for your visit.. enjoy!
este blog es tan grande q me colgue con estos discos
Hola Alex, yo ni los recordaba,hace tiempo que no andaba por esta parte del blog y menos a'un que dejen un comentario en un post tan viejo...Muchas gracias eres bienvenido
Publicar un comentario