Comments Are Welcome / Comentarios Son Bienvenidos
( Be Sure To Wear Flowers In Your Hair )
5 comentarios:
MisterManiac
dijo...
Hello Again: Started visiting again today after a long holiday, and downloaded the Terry Knight and Scott Mckenzie discs. But I was unable to open the archives using the passwords in the comments section :(
I cut and pasted, and then I even tried the old general password (roadrunnerbeatbeat.blogspot.com) but that didn't work either, so I must be missing something. Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong.
Thanks and happy to be back and see that your blog is still up and running. Now hopefully I can actually open the files.
Hi: Turns out that my extract program (7-Zip) wasn't able to process ACE files. I never came across a format that it couldn't open...until now. I got a new program that opens ACE, so all is now well :). I'm sorry for making you re-check the passwords. I was able to open both files. Thanks again for your help, and looking forward to seeing what other great posts you have coming in the future. Cheers!
5 comentarios:
Hello Again:
Started visiting again today after a long holiday, and downloaded the Terry Knight and Scott Mckenzie discs. But I was unable to open the archives using the passwords in the comments section :(
I cut and pasted, and then I even tried the old general password (roadrunnerbeatbeat.blogspot.com) but that didn't work either, so I must be missing something. Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong.
Thanks and happy to be back and see that your blog is still up and running. Now hopefully I can actually open the files.
MisterManiac,Trial now ( Terry Knight )
and ( Scott Mckenzie )the password works fine.
A hug
Hi:
Turns out that my extract program (7-Zip) wasn't able to process ACE files. I never came across a format that it couldn't open...until now. I got a new program that opens ACE, so all is now well :). I'm sorry for making you re-check the passwords. I was able to open both files. Thanks again for your help, and looking forward to seeing what other great posts you have coming in the future. Cheers!
Hi MisterManiac,It is very rare, since no one has had problems. I went back up this and the other post. I hope that nobody else has that problem.
Grettings
Publicar un comentario