Comments Are Welcome / Comentarios Son Bienvenidos
9 comentarios:
Anónimo
dijo...
Hello, this is the best blog on the network, almost all disc quality and good taste for the music lover in the sixties .. great blog .. I congratulate you and thank you
9 comentarios:
Hello, this is the best blog on the network, almost all disc quality and good taste for the music lover in the sixties .. great blog .. I congratulate you and thank you
Thank you very much friend, but others are better. Also thank you for your compliment
Hello Mr.Roadrunner! Great group - The Differents. Thank you!!! Mark
Hi Mark, are really good, some of his works are excellent.
Thank you for your visita and comment
Muchas gracias. I really love all those 60s french-canadian groups.
s one of my favorite bands, good sound, you just have to accustom the ear to the language.
Thank you for your comments and visit.
Son totalmente nuevos para mi,muchas gracias Roadrunner
Hola Jorge, Una excelente banda,espero que te guste.
Gracias por la visita y comentario.
Password:roadrunner.blogspot
Publicar un comentario