miércoles, 27 de julio de 2011
Nicky And The Shouts (The Singles)
-->Comments Are Welcome/Comentarios Son Bienvenidos<--
Nicky And The Shouts una gran banda de los paises bajos (Groningen), con un gran cantante que poseia una buena voz y en sus pocas canciones puede escucharse su estilo ingles para cantar beat ingles, para ir endureciendose con el tiempo, pero lamentablemente no hubo tanto material como para hondar un poco más en esta gran banda, su formación era: Nicky Jans (Voz) Bert Woude (Guitarra) Herman Wolters (Guitarra) Lukas Kruizinga (Bateria) y Ger Bol (Bajo). Hacia finales de 1967 el grupo cambia algunos integrantes y también el nombre, de aqui en más serian The shouts, pero esa es otra historia. Aqui estan sus tres y únicos sencillos más un bonus track, otro desde Netherlands....Don't Be A Fool

22 comentarios:
Pass:roadrunner.blogspot
AWESOME!!
Hola Miguel, la verdad que no los conocia, una pregunta esta es toda su discografia.Gracias por esto
Thank you Zenon.
Hola Rafael, Hasta donde yo sé es todo lo que existe, pero nunca se sabe.Gracias por tu visita y comentario...ENJOY!
Thank you so much for sharing this!
Enjoy friend!
The three singles are the A-side of the Beat Express comp vol. 8, Groningen (http://paradiseofgaragecomps.blogspot.com/2008_04_01_archive.html), but nice to have them on their own, and the bonus track too :)
Thank you.
Hello Esmenard, I just heard (Beat Express) without detracting from the work of my friend, I must say this has better sound, dynamic range is higher here. Also the song (Walk In The Room) on the album (Beat Express Vol. 8) is not included and was recorded for a TV show. Thank you for your visit and comment.
Grettings
Walk in the room DOES NOT SOUND FROM THE 60s ...rather from some reunion years later...
It is very possible, But I can not say, since I have no such information. For this reason is included as bonus track. Thank you for your comment and visit.
Grettings
EXCELLENT!...thank you!
Hi Dan, I'm glad you like...Enjoy!
Thanks for these fabulous items and all your posts!
Chris From Liverpool
Thank you Chris...Enjoy!
Thanks again....you're incredible!
Wonderful posts in your blog.
God bless you!
Thank you so much..enjoy!
Great!!!!Great!!!!Great!!!!a very rare LP, Thank you
Hi Terry, it is not an LP, it's just a compilation of songs that I had on a tape. I appreciate your comment...Enjoy!
Roadrunner can you Repost Please! Thanks Roger
Coming soon
Thank You!
Enjoy
Publicar un comentario